Events in Las Vegas are platforms for international trade and commerce.
WTC Las Vegas is host to many of the world’s premier international trade exhibitions representing numerous industries. Many of these are also part of the International Buyer Program.
- CES – over 160,000 attendees (26% international)
- CONEXPO-CON/AGG construction show – more than 129,000 attendees (21% international)
- SEMA auto industry show – over 145,000 attendees (11% international)
- National Association of Broadcasters – 98,000 attendees (27% international)
- MAGIC – more than 80,000 attendees (25% international)
- World of Concrete – over 48,000 attendees (17% international)
For a calendar of upcoming events, please view our Convention Calendar.
Contact Our Experts
Whether your group is large or small, requires function space or only sleeping rooms, our destination experts are here to help make your event a success!