At the Las Vegas Convention Center (LVCC), the health and safety of our employees and guests is paramount. These plans outline our initiatives for cleaning and sanitation, employee training, partner and vendor protocols, food and beverage service, convention center guidelines and our recommendations for a successful event.
WE'RE HERE FOR YOU
Las Vegas is open and there are measures in place for your health and wellness throughout the destination. Per Governor Sisolak the following are mandated as of March 15:
- Meetings and conventions, entertainment venues and large group gatherings may operate at 50 percent capacity. The baseline standard for gatherings and events will remain at 250 people or 50 percent, whichever is less.
- Meetings, trade show and entertainment venues that want to host more than 250 individuals for an event before June 30, 2021 may have up to 50 percent of fire code capacity so long as the organizer completes and submits a Large Gathering COVID-19 Preparedness & Safety Plan Certification Form (“Large Gathering Certification”)to certify through the state’s Department of Business and Industry that they will follow the state’s health and safety requirements and protocols and adhere to the prevention principles that have remained consistent: maintain safe social distancing, wear face coverings and practice good hygiene and cleaning measures. You are required to fill out this form if your event will be taking place before June 30, 2021. Guidelines for shows taking place after June 30, 2021 are expected to be announced on or before May 1, 2021.
- Public gatherings increased to 250 people or 50 percent capacity, whichever number is lower.
- Gaming establishments, restaurants, bars and entertainment attractions are open, and numbers increased to 50 percent capacity of fire code.
- Face coverings are required in public, both indoors and outdoors, and strict 6-foot social distancing requirements remain in place.
- Restaurants can seat no more than six people per table. No occupancy limits for outdoor dining, as long as all social distancing requirements are followed.
- Retail stores will remain at 50 percent capacity.
- Barbershops, hair salons, nail salons and spas may operate under strict social distancing requirements per existing Directives.
Governor Sisolak announced April 13 that the state-wide goal is that every county will be able to fully reopen at 100% capacity by June 1. The mask mandate will stay in place.
Visitors should check directly with resorts, attractions and other experiences for full details around operations and compliance with health and safety protocols.
Please contact your event producer to discuss your event and visit nvhealthresponse.nv.gov for additional information and resources regarding Governor Sisolak’s Updated Guidance for Safe Gatherings.