At the Las Vegas Convention Center (LVCC), the health and safety of our employees and guests is paramount. These plans outline our initiatives for cleaning and sanitation, employee training, partner and vendor protocols, food and beverage service, convention center guidelines and our recommendations for a successful event.
We're Here for You
Las Vegas is open and there are measures in place for your health and wellness throughout the destination. Per Governor Sisolak the following will be mandated as of November 24:
- Public gatherings and venues hosting events, such as group meetings and live entertainment, are limited to 50 people or 25 percent capacity, whichever number is lower.
- No large gathering plans will be approved, and any existing events already planned during the next three weeks must be canceled.
- Gaming establishments, restaurants, bars and entertainment attractions are open and required to adhere to 25 percent capacity.
- Face coverings are required in public, both indoors and outdoors, and strict 6-foot social distancing requirements remain in place.
- Restaurants can seat no more than four people per table and reservations are required. No walk-ins will be allowed.
- Retail stores, barbershops, nail salons, and spas will remain at 50 percent capacity.
- Visitors should check directly with resorts, attractions and other experiences for full details around operations and compliance with health and safety protocols
Please contact your event producer to discuss your event and visit nvhealthresponse.nv.gov for additional information and resources regarding Governor Sisolak’s Updated Guidance for Safe Gatherings.